Monday, January 16, 2006

Glayvin

So my neighbor who will remain “Oscar the Grouch”, and not because of his counting ability or witty remarks to small children as he helps them count finally got a citation for leaving trash outside his door. When I first moved into the complex there was no evidence that there was going to be such a problem, but time after time “Oscar” has been leaving trash outside his door for days at a time. I’m not talking one bag either, up to four bags at a time.

The neighbor adjacent to him down the breezeway takes a hint and starts putting their trash out front early, so I am surrounded by people’s trash. It is nasty to see and to come home to, further more I would shiver at what my friends or guests may think if they ever saw the filth. The punishment for this filth is supposed to be $20 a bag, which I thought would teach this chump a lesson since I have reported him on several occasions.

Unfortunately it seems that the person responsible for handing out these citations knew the people who lived there, so simply reporting them was going to be a losing battle since it would be squashed by the friend in the office. It seems the protection is no longer there and with a little luck the citation he received is for $80, sweet justice at last? We’ll see.

Vocabulary Lesson
What are some of your favorites? Hoyvin-Mayvin, and Car Hole are two way up there; ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home