Monday, September 21, 2009

I like This


Well I guess I should confess that I am starting to get old
All the latest music fads all passed me by and left me cold
All the kids are talking slang I won't pretend to understand
All my friends are getting married, mortagages and pension plans
And it's obvious my angry adolescent days are done
And I'm happy and I'm settled in the person I've become
But that doesn't mean I'm settled up and sitting out the game
Time may change a lot but some things may stay the same


Frank Turner

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Coach said...

Love it, thanks for posting :)

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ya... Miss your blog... Remember the last time I was there when we both got to see Pearl Jam within the same 8ft VIP circle? You could call me if you wanted to chit-chat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home