Wednesday, April 26, 2006

TNT Tom Foolery

The NBA Playoffs have kicked off, and the Spurs are off to a descent start. However, I am in a situation where I can’t justify spending money for satellite or cable television for a couple of reasons; one my TV is 13” and second I don’t watch all that much TV. This leaves me not having access to TNT and their NBA telecasts, until my friend BullMoose hooked my up with his SlingBox feed.

Now that I have the ability to see the Spurs go on to defend their title, and with a little luck repeat I have the unfortunate pleasure of seeing TNT’s barrage of repeat commercials. In 2003 it was commercials for the Hulk movie, 2005 it was for TNT’s series “The Closer”, “Into the West” and Coors Light “love train commercial. Seems like they are about to out do even themselves with the number of times they are running the Vince Carter (Vinjury) T-Mobile commercial. I really don’t need to hear him say that his dog is bulimic again.

The other commercial is the three year old McDonalds commercial, where two schmucks are getting a platter of double quarter pounders with cheese ready to serve to their guests as h’ordurves (spelling?). I don’t need them to tell me to “pound one” any more ~ STOP RUNNING IT!

Then I saw this, and isn’t it the truth?



Go Spurs Go!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger coachrachel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home